top of page
About the Event
Ready to be a Vendor at our Annual Spring Bazaar? Everything you need to know is right here!
THIS YEAR'S MARKET WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 27, 2024. YOU CAN FIND THE EVENT ON OUR CALENDAR OR CLICK HERE.
Please read all of the following before submitting your online application and/or payment(s):
Submitting an application does not guarantee you a space. You will be notified by email or phone of your acceptance. Registrations close April 1, 2024, no exceptions. In the case you are not accepted as a vendor, any payments, minus applicable fees will be returned to you promptly.
1. Vendors must be approved in advance by application and portfolio. Please submit a portfolio of product photos or link us to your existing website using the online form. Alternatively, photos or links can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
2. Vendors must pre-pay in order to be considered. In the case you are denied, your application fee will be refunded to you minus any associated processing costs. This year's Bazaar features Prime Showcases (5ft x 10ft) for a fee of $35 and Platinum Showcases (5ftx20ft) for a fee of $65.
3. Vendors are responsible for making sure their merchandise is in compliance with all state and local laws. All insurance and license fees required by law are the responsibility of the vendor.
4. Vendors must take into account space limitations and may not allow their showcase to exceed their allotted space, or spill into the walkways. A 37" walkway must be maintained at all times.
5. No fire, lit candles, incense, diffusers, wax or oil warmers will be allowed.
6. Vendor Showcase must remained staffed at all times until close of the event.
7. Clean up and tear down of Showcase is Vendor responsibility.
• All Vendors must submit a prize or gift basket for raffle winners.
• There are NO REFUNDS for no show vendors.
• Please let us know if you need table and chairs in your application.
Online: Securely send your application fees via cash, check, or debit/credit card Click Here
Cash: Call or Email to arrange drop off.
Check: Made payable to ALA 215 - Please add “Spring Bazaar 2024” in memo line. Call or email to schedule a drop off, or send by mail:
ALA UNIT 215
P.O. Box 531
Goochland, Va 23063
Questions or need to make payment arrangements? Contact Patty Benjamin @ email email@example.com or phone 910-520-5211.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
bottom of page