Wed, Feb 01|
Spring Bazaar Vendor Registration
It's time gear up for our Goochland's best little Spring Market! Sign up to vend the Annual Spring Bazaar presented by The American Legion Auxiliary of Post 215 & River Road Cottage!
Time & Location
Feb 01, 12:00 AM – Apr 01, 12:00 AM
About the Event
Ready to be a Vendor at our Annual Spring Bazaar? Everything you need to know is right here!
THIS YEAR'S MARKET WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 22. YOU CAN FIND THE EVENT ON OUR CALENDAR OR CLICK HERE
Please read all of the following before submitting your online application and/or payment(s):
Submitting an application does not guarantee you a space. You will be notified by email or phone of your acceptance. Regstrations closes April 1, 2023, no exceptions. In the case you are not accepted as a vendor, any payments, minus applicable fees will be returned to you promptly.
1. Vendors must be approved in advance by application and portfolio. Please submit a portfolio of product photos or link us to your existing website using the online form. Alternatively, photos or links can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
2. Vendors must pre-pay in order to be considered. In the case you are denied, your application fee will be refunded to you minus any associated processing costs. This year's Bazaar features Prime Showcases (5ft x 10ft) for a fee of $35 and Platinum Showcases (5ftx20ft) for a fee of $65.
3. Vendors are responsible for making sure their merchandise is in compliance with all state and local laws.
4. Vendors must take into account space limitations and may not allow their showcase to exceed their allotted space, or spill into the walkways. A 37" walkway must be maintained at all times.
5. No fire, candles, incense, diffusers, wax or oil warmers will be allowed.
6. Vendor Showcase must remained staffed at all times until close of the event.
7. Clean up and tear down of Showcase is Vendor responsibility.
• All Vendors must submit a prize or gift basket for raffle winners.
• There are NO REFUNDS for no show vendors.
• Please let us know if you need table and chairs in your application.
Online: Securely send your application fees thanks to our friends at Paypal Click Here
Cash: Call or Email to arrange drop off.
Check: Made payable to ALA 215 - Please add 'Spring Bazaar 2023' in memo line. Call or email to schedule a drop off, or send by mail:
ALA UNIT 215
P.O. Box 531
Goochland, Va 23063
Questions or need to make payment arrangements? Contact Dale Mitchell by email email@example.com or by phone at 804-357-6731